Sky FCU Annual Achievement Awards Scholarship Program
Each year, six $1,000.00 scholarships are awarded to area high school seniors who will be attending college the following year. The scholarships are awarded not only on academic achievement, but on giving back to the communities in which they live.
Applicants must be graduates of the current academic year and plan on pursing an advanced education. They will be scored on an array of individual involvement and achievements in place of traditional scholastic achievement. Applicants must be members of Sky Federal Credit Union at the time of their application submission.
Scholarship winners will be announced at our Annual Meeting of Members and will be presented with their scholarship at their high school’s annual awards assembly.
When we begin taking applications, a link will appear below.
- Livingston Application: The deadline was April 21st, 2017, check back next year.
- Bozeman Application: The deadline was April 21st, 2017, check back next year.
- Belgrade Application: The deadline was April 21st, 2017, check back next year.
Midland Empire Scholarships:
This Scholarship opportunity offers two $1,000.00 scholarships:
- One for a traditional student – which is a graduating high school senior or someone in college with less than a three-year gap since high school
- One for the Ray Harris Memorial Scholarship – non-traditional student – which is someone who was out of school for at least three years and has returned
Scholarship applications should be returned to any Sky Federal Credit Union branch.
Application: The deadline was March 1, 2017, check back next year.