Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs. Ignoring repairs can be dangerous.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect some of those costly covered repairs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Benefits for covered repairs:
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
- Choose your deductible: [$0, $100, $250, or $500].
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance & lockout service.
- Travel reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging & transportation expense, when a covered breakdown occurs 100 miles or more from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days. A full refund is available only if coverage is unused in the first 60 days. If used or cancelled after 60 days, refund is prorated less administrative fees. Cancellation administrative fees vary by state.
Ask a Sky Federal Credit Union loan representative for details or get a quote by calling 1-800-445-3328.