Click to review our current fees effective 06/01/2021
Please read this notice carefully so that you fully understand how Sky FCU collects, shares, and protects your personal information. For more on this subject, view the Federal Trade Commission’s publication entitled “Privacy Choices for Your Personal Financial Information.”
Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA)
The UIGEA, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful Internet gambling. The Dept. of Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined in Regulation GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to “place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State Law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made.”
As a member of Sky Federal Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an Internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.
If you would like additional information on UIGEA or Regulation GG please contact Cindy Kilwine, Sky Federal Credit Union’s Compliance Officer locally at 406-823-6937 or toll-free 800-445-3328.
The following changes to our Funds Availability Policy are effective May 1, 2020.
- We reserve the right to hold check funds on any deposit you make. However, we will make the first $225 available to you on the next business day. This amount has increased from $200.
- We may delay your ability to withdraw funds deposited by check into your account for various reasons, specifically if you deposit checks totaling more than $5,525. This amount has increased from $5,000.
For helpful information, click this link.
Third Party Link Disclosure
- SkyFCU’s website offers links to a variety of sites maintained by third parties. In accessing these sites, you are leaving SkyFCU’s website. These links are offered only for use at your own discretion.
- SKY does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available on third-party sites.
- SKY does not represent either you or the third-party site in any transaction you enter into with the third-party site.
- SKY’s privacy and security policies do not apply to linked websites. You should consult the privacy disclosures and security policies on each third-party site for further information.
- Third-party websites may provide less security than SKY’s website.