Launched February 5th, 2024: NEW and IMPROVED ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
- All members will be required to enroll starting 2/5/24
- Information that will help you enroll: Sky FCU member number, birthdate and social security number.
- First time login will require an email verification. Contact Sky FCU if you need to update your email address on file.
- For Business accounts you will need your tax identification or social security number assocated with your Sky FCU membership and your Sky FCU member number.
- Fast, free, and secure service for Sky FCU members enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances and transaction history
- View Year End Information
- Transfer funds between Sky accounts and other financials
- Make loan payments
- Reorder checks
- Access EZ Pay Bill Pay
- View Statements
- View check images
- Place Stop Payment requests
- Download transaction history
- Block and/order report a card lost or stolen
- Request replacement cards
- Change card PIN
- Set travel notifications
- Apply for a loan
- Sign up for SMS text banking
- Use our ChatBot or Chat with a Live Agent during business hours
- Make mobile deposts
- And more...
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Sky FCU Digital Banking User Guide
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Sky FCU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
Daily limits are:
- Single item: $1,500
- Item Limit: 10 items per day
- Multiple items - Daily Limit: $1,500 total
In order to use mobile deposit, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Account must be open at least 30 days
- Must have regular savings account
- Must be active Sky@Home Online Banking user
- Must have valid email address
- Must be in good standing
Deposit Holds will apply.
With mobile deposits, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of the deposit. The first $225 of your deposits, however, will be available on the first business day. Longer delays may apply. If you need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask a Sky Federal Credit Union representative when the funds will be available.