- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Sky FCU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
Daily limits are:
- Single item: $1,500
- Item Limit: 10 items per day
- Multiple items - Daily Limit: $1,500 total
In order to use mobile deposit, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Account must be open at least 30 days
- Must have regular savings account
- Must be active [email protected] Online Banking user
- Must have valid email address
- Must be in good standing
Deposit Holds will apply.
With mobile deposits, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of the deposit. The first $225 of your deposits, however, will be available on the first business day. Longer delays may apply. If you need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask a Sky Federal Credit Union representative when the funds will be available.