Courtesy Pay protects you in case you inadvertently have an overdraft.
- No annual fee
- Automatic advancements to checking account up to $1,000 (based on qualification), when you run out of money
- When courtesy pay is used your NSF item will be paid instead of returned, which avoids multiple NSF fees, or NSF fees from the merchant
If you do not wish to have courtesy pay, you have the option to opt-out, however, this means any NSF items may be returned. With Courtesy Pay, Sky FCU will pay an item that will overdraw your checking account.
Sky FCU makes decisions on whether or not to pay/authorize items based on the risk associated with the account, the member, and the transaction. We may not provide Courtesy Pay coverage on all items.
Overdraft Protection Loans
Our Overdraft Protection Loan is a Line of Credit that kicks in when a transaction is presented for payment exceeding the funds available in your share draft account. When you have an Overdraft Protection Loan in place, the funds will automatically be transferred to cover the transaction. An Overdraft Protection Loan adds another level of protection in case there are errors in your checkbook. The credit line may save you the embarrassment of having your checks returned unpaid and the cost of return check fees from both the merchant and the credit union.
- Conveniently meet needs as they arise; no need to reapply
- Local, Montana decision making and processing
- Friendly, attentive service from start to finish