- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA, VA, & Rural Development
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Balloon Payment Options
- Construction Loans
- Vacant Land Loans
- To be used as a residential or second home building site
- Less than 30 acres in size
- Up to 80% loan to value based on certified appraisal
- 5-year balloon amortized up to 120 months or a 12-year term with a fixed rate
- Choose from a variety of repayment terms customized to fit your life
- Finance up to 95% of purchase price or appraised value, whichever is less
- Helpful loan advisors with strong knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local, Montana decision making and processing
- Friendly, attentive service from start to finish
Are you saving for your first home? Take a look at our First Time Homebuyer Savings Account.
An Escrow Account may be required on our Home Loan products. Funds in the escrow account are used to pay property taxes, insurance, private mortgage insurance (PMI), and flood insurance on property that is held as collateral.
The required monthly deposits are determined when the mortgage is created. Member withdrawals are not allowed out of an Escrow Account. This ensures that your taxes and insurance will be paid. You don’t have to worry about paying your property taxes and mortgage insurance — we will do it for you!
An Escrow Analysis is conducted annually to account for changes in taxes and insurance costs and may impact the amount of your monthly payment.