International Credit Union Day:
International Credit Union Day: Thursday, October 21st
This year’s International Credit Union Day theme, “Building financial health for a brighter tomorrow”, reflects the way Sky Federal Credit Union contributes to a brighter future by working to improve members’ financial well-being. It is as the heart of the mission and structure of credit unions, especially Sky FCU. In celebration we are giving Sky FCU members and communities an opportunity to build financial health for a brighter tomorrow with a few ways to earn cash prizes.
Ready for a Brighter Tomorrow?
Visit Sky FCU on 10/21 (ICU Day) and enter to win. Win $1 for every year of Sky FCU membership, all members selected will win a minimum of $25.
- Visit a Sky FCU branch in Livingston, (2) in Bozeman, Belgrade, and Big Timber.
- Visit Sky FCU virtually by using [email protected] Click here for details.
Members will be contacted on Friday 10/22/21 and cash prizes will be deposited into their Sky FCU account.
Ready to build Financial Health?
Grand Prize $250
During the week of International Credit Union Day (the week of October 18th-22nd 2021) anyone who does the following will be entered for the Grand Prize of $250.
· Participate in a C.S.A. (credit score analysis)
· Join Sky FCU (pass on the benefit of membership to friends and family)
· Open a new Sky FCU Checking Account
· Open a new Sky FCU Youth Account
- Cubby Account 0-13
- S.K.Y. Account (Start Knowing Young) 14-17
Winner will be selected and notified on Monday, October 25th and the grand prize of $250 will be deposited into the winner’s Sky FCU account.